Sunday, April 6, 2014

Well I Do Declare, I Think Spring is Here


vivero growers nursery
 I think it is safe to say, spring is here.  I for one could not be happier. 
Santa Rita Cactus bloom
 Everything is starting to wake up from dormancy, things are blooming, butterflies are all over the place, hummingbirds are out and bees are everywhere working over the flowers.  The Santa Rita Cactus are loaded with blooms.
Helen Borcher Peach bloom
 The Helen Borcher Peaches are blooming away.
Dianthus bloom
 The Dianthus are so happy and dainty- a personal favorite.
Calandrinia spectabilis bloom
 The Calandrinia are blooming- a long time love of mine.
Guara bloom
 The Guara… did I mention everything is starting to bloom???
Acanthus Mollis bloom
 The Acanthus spike is opening up- such a cool texture and bloom.
The China Snow are just about solid white with blooms.
Vivero Growers Nursery
 I love this time of year!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think you are right and how amazing everything looks. So many blooms. It is always a surprise to me to see how different our gardens can be when not many miles away. My gaura is far from blooming and my prickly pears have not moved yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. I love the one with the butterfly:) The color of the Dianthus is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterflies must come from all over to enjoy your beautiful flowers. Things are lagging behind a bit in my garden, but the excitement of spring is definitely in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jenny...we're not far from each other, but our gardens are in very different stages. Yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete