Wednesday, April 16, 2014

If Only You Could Scratch and Sniff

If only you could scratch and sniff the photos!!!
Copper Canyon Daisy
 The Copper Canyon Daisy have a wonderfully divine lemon smell.
Thomas Affleck Rose
 The Thomas Affleck Rose- I want to cut off all the blooms off and take them inside.
Wisteria
The Wisteria- how can anyone NOT love the Wisteria!!!
cactus bloom
The cactus bloom is not fragrant but it was so pretty I just had to include it anyway.
Spring is here - and I for one could not be more excited.
Hopefully we have seen the last of the cold snaps- it was 34 here this week and 78 today.  Texas.  All I can say.  Gotta love it.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. The fragrance of flowers is one of the joys of gardening. My favorite is the chocolate daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those as well- hard to pick- they all smell good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a 6” potted freesia at HEB today - it’s scent is just heavenly! Love your blooms - they’re beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is in the air and boy, does it smell heavenly! Scratch and sniff would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete